Senior QA Automation Engineer - Boston
Would you like to contribute creatively to a large, meaningful mission? This innovate healthcare company are in the processing of transforming healthcare. In particular, they are transforming the way that care givers across the country integrate information and make decisions.
Specifically designed with the size and scale to address the complexity of today’s and tomorrow’s healthcare system, they are a company committed to advancing medical benefits management – and enabling better outcomes for patients, providers, and plans.
Their approach is evidence-based that leverages their exceptional capabilities, powerful analytics, and an acute sensitivity to the challenges and needs of everyone involved across the healthcare spectrum. Applying proven talent and leading-edge technology, they harness healthcare’s evolving demand and inherent change to realize and deliver improved results for everyone.
Required Skills & Experience
- Define and establish automation strategy and process
- Contribute to the building of continuous Integration (CI) environment and ongoing Process improvement activities.
- Understanding our complex domain and product in detail and putting that understanding to use to ensure optimal test coverage.
- Representing the customer, understanding how they use the system and including the most relevant end to end user scenarios in test plans and automation.
- Contribute to robust, scalable, and high quality test automation solutions for functional, regression and performance testing
- Work with Development, Test and Product Management to design and implement test and validation strategies.
- Execute and manage test cases across systems and report results on test and defect metrics.
- Estimate test efforts, analyze and communicate test results and participate in day to day QA Activities.
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead, mentor and help up-skill junior members of automation and QA team
- Able to work with current offshore (Mumbai based) automation team
You will receive the following benefits:
- Flexible work hours and generous PTO
- Work From Home opportunities
- Comprehensive health care benefits
- 401k match plans
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.