Principal Software Developer opportunity at top travel company
Opportunity to join the Platform Evolution team that is responsible for handling all of the infrastructure for every single team at one of the top travel companies in the world i(ncluding Flights, Hotels, Restaurants, etc.). They're working on taking all platforms to the next level through serverless architecture, microservices, data modeling etc. This brand new team handles over 100 million data points a second. This platform will allow them to sort through the metedata and determine what is classified as a hotel, restaurant, flight, etc.
They're looking for an experienced engineer to join their team and help them spearhead these major projects. You can expect to be working with all cutting edge technologies and interacting with stakeholders.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field
- 10+ years of professional experience development experience
- Leadership experience
- Experience either Java, Python, Scala, etc.
- Expertise in Big Data technologies and serverless technologies
Desired Skills & Experience
- Collaborative engineering methodology
- Experience interacting with stakeholders
- Competitive Salary: Up to $250K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- On-Site Gym
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients