VP/Director of Software
A client in the financial risk sector is seeking an experienced software development professional to join their team. They are experiencing massive growth right now and are seeking an individual who is both technically and business oriented. This person would lead the direction of the company in terms of technology.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has a technical background of working hands-on with projects but also has the business acumen and managerial skills to lead and manage a team. The compensation can go up to 180k/year.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years in software development, delivery and implementation
- You have a background in hands-on application development
- Preferably product based on SaaS
- Managing DevOps and infrastructure
- Experience dealing with high security applications
- Building and managing teams in an Agile environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors of computer science or another related field
- High pace environment with Agile teams
What You Will Be Doing
- 20% managing teams
- 10% code reviews
- 20% technology selection and implementation
- 10% DevOps and infrastructure
- 10% budgeting and hiring
- 30% Guiding software team
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to 180k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Quarterly bonus
- Flexible work hours
- Excellent company outings and events
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.