Full Stack React Specialist
Our client is looking for a Full-Stack React specialist, where any experience and exposure to Python will be an asset. For this role, they are looking for someone who has shown ability in any back-end framework (Node, Ruby), in addition to being a specialist with React. This organization works for the greater good; to provide solutions that bring optimal technical results and happiness to their partners and customers. They work for the greater good, with their values deeply rooted in respect, teamwork and innovation. This opportunity is located in the southeastern area of downtown Toronto. This role will begin as remote, and eventually transition to in-office. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, then look no further.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2.5-3+ years of experience with React
- This is not a role where Redux experience is not required, but would be an asset
- 1.5-2+ years of experience with Node.js or Ruby in a production capacity
- Exposure to Python an added asset
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or related programs
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% development
- 10% maintenance
- 70% hands-on
- 30% team collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $125K/year, DOE
- Work-from home
- Standard vacation and benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.