A global expert and industry-leading innovator that has kept customers a step ahead with time-saving tools, leading-edge technology and connected data, is looking for true full-stack engineers to help build out their main product line. They take companies of all sizes beyond automation to a completely connected spend management solution encompassing travel, expense, invoice, compliance, and risk.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficiency in one or more frontend frameworks (Angular/React/Vue)
- Backend experience with Node.js/Python/Java
- Experience working on a small team in a collaborative environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Strong background in OOP, Data Structures, etc
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Frontend
- 50% Backend
- 90% Hands On
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $62/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 4 – 6 Months, then flipped to Fulltime
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.