We’re currently partnering with the hiring manager with a local Dallas start-up company who has created a platform for the medical industry! The company has a product that allows medical facility and staff to handle everyday routines and automation of insurance verification, patient details, and notifications. The platform also handles billing and revenue cycle management.
They’re growing and looking to expand with a self-starter DevOps Engineer ready to make an impact!
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience with LINUX/CentOS operating system administration
- Experience supporting and maintaining a cloud environment
- Hands on experience scripting with Python or similar scripting tools
- IaC experience (Gitlab or Terraform)
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Team player and enjoys a collaborative environment
- Effective communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Jenkins
- Work closely with external teams and promote a DevOps culture
- Experience working in GCP
- Experience automating an environment with Kubernetes
What You Will Be Doing
- 25% Infrastructure Build Out
- 50% Automation
- 25% Operations
- Competitive Salary: Full-time Up to $125k-135k/yr, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life and AD&D
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.