Senior Java/ETL Developer
One of the top 10 insurance companies in the US is looking to bring on a Big Data Engineer to their Maryland location nearby Bethesda. They’ve provided the US population with insurance policies for over 80 years. This is a position where you will be working with a large organization that deals with a lot of data so you’ll have the opportunity to learn how to work through that. At this time, this company is unable to sponsor.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years experience developing in Java/Scala
- Some experience with Spark – most work is done in Scala
- ETL related understanding
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior experience working in an insurance company
- Kafka experience
- Any other big data tool experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.