.Net Application Architect
A well-established consulting firm in the D.C. area is seeking a .NET Application Architect for a contract-to-hire position, offering up to $70/h.
The candidate will be joining an exciting team that is bootstrapping and developing new projects. The company you will join is incredibly team oriented, fostered by their supportive, delivery-focused atmosphere. Work/life balance is also a priority, as hours are typically limited to 40/week.
- 10 years’ experience in software development
- .NET and C# architecture and design
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Understanding of Dependency Injection and OO patterns
- Exposure to SPA UI frameworks
What You’ll Be Doing
- 70% .NET and C#
- 30% backend
- Explain, advocate, guide, and implement software construction, best practices, and patterns
- Establish and implement architectural solutions
- Very hands on design and development
- Mentoring new team members
- 60% architecture, 40% design
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 8-12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.