SAP Enterprise Architect
A large energy & efficiency provider based in Dallas is looking to add an Enterprise Architect to join their team! You will be responsible for building strategies around SAP eco system, in addition to developing application and infrastructure rationalization framework to reduce technical debt. The ideal candidate will remain intimate and knowledgeable on cloud technologies and cloud and hybrid cloud frameworks. The Enterprise Architect will also develop and maintain policies, standards, and guidelines to ensure that a consistent framework is applied across the company.
This will be a great opportunity to take your current SAP architecture experience and continue to build enterprise architecture roadmaps and actively participate in the development of the functional area/digital global strategy. This is a direct-hire opportunity with on-site requirements.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5 years of SAP architecture experience (SAP eco system experience including SCP)
- 10+ years of professional IT or IS experience in managing Complex system landscape.
- 8 years of architecture and technology leadership experience.
- Experience designing, integrating, and managing complex infrastructure solutions.
Desired Skills & Experience
- The ability to “think big” and challenge conventional wisdom regarding technology refresh and hype.
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills with business and technical groups.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong project management and organization skills.
- A demonstrated ability to build consensus among many stakeholders.
- The ability to be comfortable with ambiguity and a willingness to take principled bets on new technology.
- The ability to establish, implement, and enforce appropriate IT standards to meet business requirements.
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% SAP Architecture responsibilities
- 85% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 5% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Generous PTO and flexibility
- Ability for professional and skill growth through continued learning programs