QA Automation Engineer//Contract-to-Hire//Jmeter and Selenium
Global risk management organization headquartered in New Jersey is hiring for a senior QA Automation Engineer on a contract-to-hire basis.
As an automation engineer, you will be working on automated test cases and working heavily with Selenium and Jmeter. The ideal candidate has knowledge of both QA methodologies and software development life cycle.
This is a great opportunity for growth, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of QA Engineer experience
- Expertise with Selenium and JMeter
- Knowledge of JIRA and the Atlassian Suite
- REST client tools experience (Postman, Runscope or Soap UI to test APIs)
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive Salary: Up to $53/hr
You will receive the following benefits as a contractor through Motion Recruitment:
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits packages full paid for employees and dependents
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Paid sick time
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.