Platform Infrastructure Engineer / Richardson Texas / AWS Cloud Formation / Ansible / Jenkins
This SaaS Financial Company located in Richardson Texas is looking to bring on a Platform Infrastructure Engineer to join their Cloud Team.This company is a part of the consumer business division of Goldman Sachs. They have made over $50 billion in deposits, $5 billion in loan balances and 4 million customers across their lending and deposits businesses, as well as the personal financial management application.
As a member of the Cloud Team you will champion the advancement of cloud adoption, develop and deploy our cloud architecture and be a leading voice of cloud strategy.You will also lead the cultural changes necessary for cloud adoption and migration.
Required Skills & Experience
- Goldman Sachs’ Digital Finance team is bringing together a group of highly skilled technology engineers with a strong desire to change the industry.
- DevOps principles and utilizing advanced cloud capabilities are fundamental to our strategy of market agility and lean operating principles with a strict focus on quality that meets the demands of digital customers.We are seeking highly collaborative, creative and intellectually curious Cloud Engineers
Desired Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience with AWS and AWS native toolsets such as AWS Cloud Formation, AWS EC2, S3, VPCs, Kinesis, Dynamo, SQS, SNS, SWF etc.
- Extensive experience with automation and configuration management using Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Terraform, Vault, Nomad, Jenkins or similar
- Strong knowledge with Web Services, API Gateways and application integration development and design
- Strong background in Linux
- Strong background in scripting and automation in languages such as Python and Ruby
- Strong background in cloud operations instrumentation and monitoring of distributed architectures using AppDynamics, Splunk, Nagios or similar
- Strong background with source control management systems (GIT or Subversion); Build Systems (Maven, Gradle), Code Quality (Sonar), Artifact Repository Manager(Maven), Continuous Integration (Jenkins)
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% AWS
- 25% Terraform
- 25% Cloud Formation
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $150k
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.