Senior Mobile Automation Developer
There is a stand-out opportunity for an Automation Developer interested in preserving and securing User Data.This position is targeted at Engineers who have excelled in Mobile Testing environments, and delivering a clear and efficient Mobile Testing strategy to be used Company-wide. This company delivers industry-leading bonus packages, as well as opportunity to lead a team comprised of Canadian and American Engineers!
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience leading testing in Mobile Testing environment (Perfecto, Appium)
- Strong development background in Java or Ruby Programming language (Coding)
- TestNG Expertise
- Previous relevant experience creating QA Automation Test Strategy
Desired Skills & Experience
- E-Commerce industry experience an asset
- End-To-End testing experience
- Master's Degree from accredited University
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.