Overnight Help Desk Engineer / Mac / Windows
A leading global support company is seeking a Tier 2 Help Desk engineer to join their Support team. This role will be leading a massive end user migration and this person must be able to work both Windows and Mac desktops.
This role will also require dropping into the occasional phone support position requiring exemplary end user experience. This is an overnight position (3-4 days a week). The company is well known, and this role is ideal for any Help Desk candidate looking to leverage their experience to further their career.
Required Skills & Experience
- Windows Desktop Support specifically 7 and 10
- Mac Desktop Support (High Sierra or Mojave)
- Great communication
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience using JAMF and SCCM for patch management
- Ability to handle end user support on the phone lines
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Mac
- 50% Windows
- 75% Tier 1/Tier 2 support
- 25% On-call phone support
- Working 8pm-8am 3-4 days a week
- Competitive Pay: Up to $35/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 0 – 6 Months with the opportunity to convert full time after that
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.