Senior Product Designer
A food supply chain startup is looking to bring on a Senior Product Designer to their team in the San Francisco office. The company uses proprietary trucks that allows food to bake on the way to deliver as fresh as possible. The whole process is automated by using robots and control systems to optimize production, baking, and delivery processes.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience designing complex web applications
- Experience working across web and mobile apps
- Ability to work on features end to end
- Strong understanding of user centered design
- Portfolio that shows your design process
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in both an agency and in-house environment
- Both consumer & B2B experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% UX
- 50% UI
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.