Our client specializes in artificial intelligence and AI ware on an AWS certified platform. They offer computing to analyze structured and unstructured data for their clients. They cater to a variety of markets including entertainment, government, and legal applications. Their AWS platform creates an ecosystem of engines and proprietary applications which reveal data from linear files from radio broadcasts to surveillance footage. Our client is looking to hire a Senior Devops Engineer out of Costa Mesa who can immediately provide leadership throughout the company.
The open platform integrates an ecosystem of cognitive engines, which can be orchestrated together, and a suite of proprietary applications, to reveal unprecedented, multivariate insights from linear files such as radio and TV broadcasts, surveillance footage and public and private content globally. Our client is the presenting sponsor of the Artificial Intelligence Marketplace at CES and has been recognized by Oracle for Excellence in Application Development.
Required Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with Terraform and/or Ansible.
- Expertise in troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Strong background working in AWS and Linux environments.
- JIRA experience for project/task management
Desired Skills & Experience
- Build and maintain a resilient, secure, and efficient SaaS application platform to meet established SLAs.
- Automate deployment, monitoring, management and incident response.
- Monitor site stability and performance and troubleshoot site issues.
- Scale infrastructure to meet rapidly increasing demand.
- Manage cross-functional requirements working with Engineering, Product, Services, and other departments.
- Collaborate with developers to bring new features and services into production.
- Independently design and develop tools to aid in operations and automation as well as work jointly with other team members to deliver innovative solutions to complex business and technical challenges.
- Define, design, and implement multi-tier distributed software applications.
- Provide deployment and operations support for multi-tiered distributed software applications.
- Estimate engineering effort, plan implementation, and rollout system changes that meet requirements for functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, and adherence to development goals and principles.
- Collaborate in a fast paced environment with multiple teams (software development, release management, build and release, etc...).
- Collaborate in a fast paced environment with multiple teams in a dynamic entrepreneurial organization
What You Will Be Doing
- Hands on experience in an AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Proficient scripting skills (i.e, Python, Perl, Bash, Java, C#, etc.)
- Ansible, Puppet, or Chef
- Docker or kubernetes
Competitive Salary: Senior DevOps/ 150-180k
You will receive the following benefits:
- A competitive compensation package.
- Stock Options.
- A fully stocked kitchen, casual dress attire, catered lunch on Fridays
- Flexible Time Off.
- Quality benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K.
An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbride associates part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.