Senior UI Engineer
A leading company in the Wi-Fi industry who is trying to revolutionize shared spectrum by eliminating the problem of spectrum scarcity is looking for a Senior UI Developer to join their team. This Senior UI Engineer will be working on their UI for their main product. They would also be responsible for design, development, deployment and maintenance of the assigned projects in all phases of the agile development and deployment life cycle. You will design components and then follow through with the coding, testing and integration of all components. Working for this company will allow this Senior UI Engineer to work with a company with tremendous growth opportunity and with exciting modern technologies.
Required Skills & Experience
- Must have an understanding of Cloud Platforms
- Ability to test UI with technologies like Mocha and Selenium
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of JQuery
- Have a BS or CS in Computer Science or experience similar fields
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% New Development
- 25% Maintenance
- 25% proof of concepts
- 90% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Fantastic R&D space
- Full medical, dental, and vision health care plans, 401K, stock options
- Flexible hours and emphasis on employee work-life balance with unlimited vacations
- Annual conference and training budget to enhance skills
- Competitive Salaries and bonuses
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients