Senior Software Developer .NETCore / AWS
A Portfolio Management company in the Loop of Chicago is looking for a sharp, strong, and development-oriented Senior Software Developer to join their team! You will have an opportunity to make an impact on a team, to help push projects, and collaborative with the team with your own ideas! If you are interested in building and scaling products from scratch in a fast pace environment, this is the role for you! Looking for a lead with skills in C#, ASP.NET, MVC, .NET Core, Angular 8, Web API, Microservices, PostgresSQL, and AWS.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong knowledge with C#, ASP.NET, MVC, .NETCore
- Proficiency with Angular 2-8
- Strong knowledge with WebAPI
- Knowledge with developing and designing PostgresSQL
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Supporting and maintaining problems
- Working in a fast environment
What You Will Be Doing
- Angular 2-8
- Working on project involving their public facing websites
- Participate in implementation, testing and support web-based projects
- Data integrations between services
- Using creativity to tackle complex problems
- Team Collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.