Lead Software Engineer for Travel Application Company
This company is a successful startup located in Kendall Square in Cambridge and is rapidly expanding their global presence. The operate an app that has been downloaded over 30 million times and has been named as the #1 travel app in 9 countries. Their platform analyzes hundreds of thousands of flights to determine when the best time to book a flight is.
They are currently looking for a senior/lead software engineer to help them expand their mobile platform into about 90 additional countries by 2020.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related degree
- Experience with microservice environments
- Experience with backend development
- Good communication and leaderships skills
- Ability to work well with a team
What You Will Be Doing
- Leading future development and technical execution for the services that drove the consumer travel app
- Align and drive team members towards an inspiring vision
- Deliver fast user experience for our customers, leveraging Scala and technologies like HBase, Spark, etc.
- Hands on lead positon that will involve working closely with
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.