Software Development Manager in Glendale
A rapidly growing SaaS company in Glendale is looking for an established Software Development Manager to oversee one of their core engineering groups. An idea candidate for the position will have years of experience managing a team of Software Engineers, SDETs, and other technical members with proven success and substantial growth. Candidates will ideally have experience architecting high traffic environments, but any experience developing SaaS products will suffice.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Ability to promote strong SDLC processes
- Proven success as a Software Engineering Manager, Lead, or Architect
- Solid understanding of .NET Core and C#
- Multiple years of experience designing and consuming API's like REST
- Experience with best code practices and conducting code reviews
- Unit Testing
- Knowledge of GIT source control
- Advanced front end knowledge with Angular2+ or recent frameworks like React
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Full Life Cycle
- 80% Leadership
- 20% Architecture/Design
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150,000 DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health Insurance (HMO and PPO Options)
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Casual Dress
- Flexible working hours
- 3 Weeks PTO (including sick days)
- Paid Holidays
- Travel/Vacation Perks
- Family Friendly
- Brand new office space
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.