Java Engineer / Hibernate / Angular
A nonprofit organization located in Downtown Chicago is looking for a Senior Java Engineer to join the team! They’re growing the line of business that brings in the company’s major source of revenue, and are of course expanding the team. They’re looking for a bright-eyed, eager-to-learn Software Engineer that can bring solid Java web development experience to the table, but that’s also interested in picking up new tools unique to their technology stack.
If you’re looking to work in a stable organization where you can not only bring expertise, but also continue to grow, apply to learn more!
Required Skills & Experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ of Software Engineering experience with Modern Java technologies
- Experience with Java web frameworks (Spring, Hibernate, Springboot)
- Strong SQL experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- AWS technologies strongly preferred
- Marklogic database experience would be a super nice to have
- The drive to learn new technologies and continue to grow!
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Java
- 20% Angular
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients