Front End Software Developer
Looking for a role that provides unlimited personal time off, flexible work times, and partakes in regular team outings out in the Chicagoland area? Then this company is the place for you!
This organization provides competitive products and solutions that helps improve the energy business. They are looking for a Front-End Software Developer who can serve as a leader in the development of their production platform. The ideal candidate will be able to work both individually and with a team, as well as being highly passionate about the work and quality of the product. If you are one who looks for a challenge in your career, this is the job for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- Passionate about your work and quality
- Work well individually and with a team
- Experience with web and mobile tools (Rails, Sinatra, React)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previously working in a professional setting (big plus, but not determinant)
- React and Ruby on Rails experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Front-End
- 70% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 20% Team Collaboration
- 401k matching
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work hours
- Become part of a rapidly growing company
- Adventurous team outings
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.