Senior DevOps Engineer
If you’re a Senior DevOps Engineer who has experience with either AWS or Azure, loves Docker and Kubernetes, and knows the ins and outs of Microservices, then this position is for you! Our Vancouver based client is opening an office in Costa Mesa and is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to be the expert for their clients.
This opportunity offers lots of remote flexibility and travel opportunities!
Required Skills & Experience
- AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Kubernetes or Docker
- Experience with end to end Microservices
Desired Skills & Experience
- Configuration management with Chef, Puppet, or Ansible
- CI/CD with Jenkins
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Architecture with the following technologies:
- Cloud architecture
- CI/CD pipeline builds with Jenkins
- Microservices with Kubernetes or Docker
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
*National Travel Required*
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.