A solutions company focused around business and financial industries is looking to bring on a UI/UX engineer to their growing team. They offer end-to-end solutions for online tax prep, download products, mobile tax prep, mortgage interest and property tax. They work with companies like Quicken, Quickbooks, and Mint.com.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience
- Experience working with Sketch
- Adobe Creative
Desired Skills & Experience
- Workshop planning and facilitation experience
- Quantitative research experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.