Senior UX Designer - Healthcare
A well-known San Francisco company in the healthcare space is looking to bring on a Senior UX Designer on a 6 month contract-to-hire.
The company offers several solutions for healthcare companies such as provider, payer, and consumer solutions. Their mission is to help create a strong, more collaborative healthcare system by offering software, analytics, network solutions, and technology-enabled services.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of designing complex web applications
- Ability to work on features end to end
- Proven ability to solve complex system level design problems
- Analytical thinker who can think outside of the box
- Strong Interaction Design skillset
Desired Skills & Experience
- Portfolio displaying a wide variety of work
- Experience in the healthcare or payments industries preferred
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% UX
- 30% UI
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $90/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.