Senior Back End Engineer
Our client is a camera marketing company based in Santa Monica that creates different marketing campaigns in order to assist in businesses meeting their objectives and provide the best AR experiences for their clients. Our client is in search for a highly-motivated Senior Backend Software Developer to construct a B2B reality platform. This role is focused mainly on the backend which controls the web application for their customers.
- 5+ years of backend software development in Java
- Close collaboration and solution implementation with frontend developers
- Proficient with Spring and Hibernate frameworks
- NoSQL database experience
- Experience with strong ownership and troubleshooting issues
- Experience constructing software tested properly
Desired Skills & Experience
- AWS preferred
- Experience with processing content
- CI/CD implementation with Jenkins
- Application performance testing
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% building data models
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.