Software Engineer / Java
A marketing company that was – and has remained, the pioneer within the advertising and digital marketing industry is looking to build out their Technology Team in the Uptown Dallas Neighborhood. They provide performance-driven marketing solutions for globally recognized companies using their creative and innovative technology platform. Because they have access to the most valuable ingredients for effective marketing: insights, talent, and audiences – their potential is limitless and has shown zero sign of slowing down since they opened 21 years ago.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years of professional experience using Java and Spring technologies to develop software applications
- Professional experience using XML related technologies and JSON
- Extremely motivated and dedicated individual that is able to work efficiently and effectively without being micromanaged or given step-by-step instructions
- Truly enjoy coding and have a genuine passion for development
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Back-End Development
- 100% Coding Responsibilities
- 70% New Development vs. 30% Maintenance
- 100% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 90% Team Collaboration vs. 10% Individual Contributions
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 3 weeks vacation, 3 personal days, & all calendar holidays
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.