Full-Stack Python Engineer - Mobility
A well-known manufacturing company opened up an innovation lab to revolutionize the future of mobility. They are looking to hire a Full-Stack Python Engineer to build out software for autonomous fleets and other mobility applications.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of Python development experience
- Experience building out REST APIs
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Postgres
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working at a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- 100% Hands On
- Collaborating with team members
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K
- Full-stocked kitchen
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.