A global management consultancy with a focus in financial services including banking and payments, capital markets, and wealth and asset management, plus a dedicated energy division is looking to make several urgent Front End hires.
This international consulting firm delivers innovative thinking with unrivaled industry knowledge to deliver business consulting, digital, technology and transformational services. Their collaborative and efficient approach helps clients reduce costs, manage risk and regulatory change while increasing revenues. They're looking to bring someone on to an enterprise client's project scaling an Angular 4 project.
Required Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of ES6, ES7 and/or TypeScript
- Experience with designing, consuming REST web services, RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of Bootstrap, CSS (LESS, SASS)
- GIS and mapping data visualization experience is a plus (Node.js)
- Experience with nodeJS
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Front End Development
- 10% Back End (nodeJS)
- 100% Hands On
- 100% New Development
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $55/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.