Senior Ruby Engineer / Developer
This cutting-edge insurance company in Chicago is looking to add on a senior Ruby on Rails developer to their innovative and dynamic team. The reason they are so cutting edge? They created the technology that allows you to take a picture of your care after an accident and the application recognized the make and model of the care, estimates the damage and generates claim.
A huge part of their mission is alleviating some of the stress caused by traumatic events. Their whole process makes things significantly easier for people. On top of that, they have some outstanding benefits and a great company culture- architecting Thursdays, happy hours on Friday... If you have strong backend experience and are interested in learning react on the frontend, apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- The optimal candidate will have 8+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of Ruby on Rails Experience
- Experience developing interactive and quality applications
- Working in a team-based environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent oral and communication skills are a bonus
- Experience working in a .NET environment is a gold star
What You Will Be Doing
- 0% Front End | 100% Back End
- 30% Architecture | 70% Hands On Coding
- 75% New | 25% Maintenance
- Competitive Salary: Up to $145K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.