Senior Product Designer / Consumer Platform
A San Francisco company in the restaurant management space is looking to add a full-time Lead Product Designer to their growing team and is willing to pay up to $180,000 a year for the right candidate.
You will be joining an experienced design team which works in an agile environment. You will have the opportunity to work on both their consumer facing mobile applications as well as their restaurant facing dashboard / analytics tool.
Required Skills & Experience
- A portfolio that displays a strong understanding of user centered design
- Experience designing for the consumer space and or enterprise space
- Proven ability as a data driven designer
- Analytical thinker who can think of outside of the box
- Ability to create pixel perfect mockups
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience and or understanding of the restaurant space
- Experience visualizing complex data sets
- Competitive Salary Up to $180K,year/DOE
- Local Downtown San Francisco Office
- Health, Dental, Vision, and 401k
- Flexible Schedules
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.