Senior Product Designer / Dev Tools
A startup in San Francisco that is building a new application performance monitoring product is looking for a Senior Product Designer to join their fast-growing team and is willing to pay up to $160,000 / year for the right candidate.
Their product is a web application which provides developers key insights to their application performance. You will be working closely with their Director of Design and other Product Designers on new features from concept through implementation.
Required Skills & Experience
- A portfolio that displays a strong understanding of user centered design
- Experience designing for the consumer space and or enterprise space
- Proven ability as a data driven designer
- Analytical thinker who can think of outside of the box
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience creating design solutions for dev tools space
- 100% Hands On Product Design
- 60% UX
- 40% Visual/UI
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Health, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO
- Flexible schedule
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.