Backend Node Engineer
This startup in Santa Monica is looking to hire a back-end engineer to make immediate contributions to their development time. The company is assisting families make rent payment easier through revolutionizing the payment platform. Having their system consist of multiple payment systems, the company has many different systems all with different architecture. The engineers in this company work on the full system, and are looking for someone with AWS, Node and Microservices.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ Years with Node in Production
- 1+ Years Professional Experience with React
- B.S. in Computer Science, or equivalent education
- 2+ years’ experience in production environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Any Experience with MySQL, PostgrSQL, DynamoDB, is a Plus
- Experience with Lambdas is a big plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 90 % Server Side
- 100 % Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up To $140K DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Voted one of the BEST Companies to work
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.