Engineering Manager / Python / Loop
A marketing analytics company located in the Loop is looking for an Engineering Manager to join the team! The ideal candidate is still hands-on in their current role (their stack is with Python!) but has at least a few years of people management under their belt too. If you consider yourself strong on the keyboard and working with and leading people, this company offers a great culture to work in.
Great work culture, intelligent technical minds, big data… apply to learn more!
Required Skills & Experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- 8+ years of Software Development experience
- Engineering, not scripting, with Python
- Python web framework experience (Django, Flask, Tornado)
- At least 2+ years of people management experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong AWS experience is a huge plus
- Specific strength in speed optimization is crucial
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Java
- 100% AWS
- 50% Hands-On
- 50% Management
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.