Are you seeking to find a contract to hire role with one of the most highly respected institutions in the healthcare industry? Headquartered in Downtown Chicago, the healthcare organization is looking to find a mid-level Drupal Developer to add onto their development team.
This role entails the development of reusable and maintainable website solutions as well as providing support for the CMS platform. The ideal candidate will have expert programming skills and the ability to solve challenging problems daily. If you are seeking a career that is primarily based around Drupal development, feel free to apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years experience building Drupal websites
- Proficient in Drupal module development
- Solid knowledge of Drupal practices
- 3+ years experience in software development
- Proficient with Drupal functions and API
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Drupal 8 and Docker
- Good knowledge of healthcare industry and non-for-profit
- Certified Drupal Developer
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Back-End
- 10% Front-End
- 100% Development
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $55/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3 – 6 Months Contract to Hire
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.