Front End Engineer
The global leader of geo-mapping technology is looking for a mid-level Front End Engineer to join their growing Platforms team and help develop front end applications that follow industry-stand patterns and methodologies. They were ranked on Forbes List of America’s Best Mid-Size Employers and are present in over 73 countries worldwide.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficient with front end technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to gain stronger software engineering knowledge
- Object-orient programming design skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related tech field
- Experience with server-side technologies like Node
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Front End Development
- 10% Back End Development
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance coverage
- 401k Savings plan
- Flexible work hours
- Partial remote options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.