Lead Software Engineer
A digital platform company using patented technology is providing Fortune 500 businesses with new buying capabilities and savings at a lower cost than any competing product. Due to increased client demands, they are looking to expand their Software Engineering team.
The Lead Engineer will be hands-on, responsible for programming and an engineering team. They will handle user requests, coding, and testing while providing technical guidance to the development teams. The company is looking for someone who is flexible, adaptable, and willing to work on a team.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science, Math, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in software development and architecture
- Experience managing a team and willingness to mentor others
- Ability to build and operate high transaction systems, especially with cloud
What You Will Be Doing
- React and jQuery
- ETL processes
- Redis, TitanDB, Spark, Hadoop, MongoDB
- Docker, Vagrant, and Ansible
- Big data technologies including Hadoop, Cascading, and Spark
- Lead development and improvement of a financial application
- Perform code reviews for ETL processes
- Advise improvements to build analytics, reporting and data science platforms
- Ensure all deadlines are met
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.