Quality Assurance Engineer
An innovative company in Arlington pushes the boundaries of the possible to protect the future. They design innovative solutions to complex challenges in cyber security, advanced analytics, and tactical mobility. They empower customers’ critical missions, expanding operational capabilities and bringing new technologies to market. This company is seeking an experienced and motivated Quality Assurance Engineer who will help design and develop tools, scripts, and maintain software infrastructure to support manual and automated testing of an emerging cyber capability.
You will be developing functional test scripts to automate process testing and improve existing test automation frameworks to enhance performance and flexibility for clients. They are a hardworking team made up of talented engineers doing the best work possible for their clients.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in performing QA work on software projects
- Experience with programming / scripting languages
- Strong communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- An active DoD clearance (Secret or above)
- Prior work using Selenium, GoCD, Jenkins, Docker
- TestNG Framework
- Installing, configuring and running virtual machines
- Exposure to DevSecOps and Agile environments and processes
- A self-driven work ethic and a willingness to jump in and solve hard problems
- Understanding of cyberspace operations
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Automation
- 10% Manual
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Great location next to the Ballston Metro
- Weekly catered lunches
- Flexible hours and relaxed environment
- Dog friendly
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) with a 100% match up to 100%
- Great onsite gym
- Commuter benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.