One of the leading entertainment conglomerates in Los Angeles is looking to add a Senior Systems Engineer to the team.This team is looking for an innovative member looking to continue pushing technology to the next level and automate the infrastructure. You will work with: Nginx, Apache, ElasticSearch and Rabbit MQ on Linux platforms. More importantly, you will work heavily with AWS, Docker for Containerization, Terraform, and Ansible. As a DevOps engineer, you will work with QA and Development teams. Strong communication is a must, and the right engineer for the job will be passionate about emerging technology and always curious to learn.
If you are looking for an opportunity to stay with the newest technology and join one of the most prestigious teams in the nations, then this is the role for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- Configuration Management experience: Chef, Puppet, or Ansible
- Containerization Tools experience: Docker or Kubernetes
- Metrics collections: Prometheus, Datadog, Grafana
- Cloud engineering: AWS
- Infrastructure orchestration: Terraform, Cloudformation
Desired Skills & Experience
- CI/CD experience: Jenkins, Circle CI, Travis CI
- Log aggregation: ELK, Fluentd
- Automation scripting: BASH, Ruby, Python
- Database: Mongo, MySQL
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Red Hat Linux
- 100% Hands On
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.