Data Engineer, Remote C2H
A global media organization is looking for a bright, passionate and well-rounded Data Engineer to join an innovative technology team. This role will be 100% remote. This role is a technical position on a diverse team building a next generation editorial intelligence data platform.
The ideal candidate will have 4-6 years of previous PROFESSIONAL experience within software and data engineering. Additionally, having a passion for learning and taking on challenges is a must. This is a contract-to-hire role. For the right attitude and experience, my client is willing to pay up to $70/hr DOE.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5+ years of experience in data engineering
- 3 years professional AWS experience
- 3 years professional experience in Python or Java (scala and C++ okay too)
- Strong SQL/NoSql Server Experience
- Experience wit Tableau or PowerBI
- Bachelors/Masters degree in computer science, or related fields
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with PostgrSql
- Experience wit Cassandra
- Experience with business intelligence and digital analytics
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Data Engineering
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $ 70/HR, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Competitive base salary
- PreTax Commuter benefits
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.