Analytics Engineer / Microstrategy / Loop
A mobile marketing agency located in the Loop of Downtown Chicago is looking for an Analytics Engineer to join the team! The ideal candidate has interfaced directly with Microstrategy as an analytics platform, and is interested in continuing to grow their engineer skills! In this role, the Analytics Engineer will be responsible for designing, architecting and deploying on Microstrategy and really taking ownership of the company’s analytics. You’ll also be given the opportunity to interface with internal and external partners and teach them how to leverage data and analytics to generate greater business value!
If you’re interested in joining a fun and inclusive culture and taking ownership of analytics, apply now to learn more!
Required Skills & Experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- 2+ years of professional experience interfacing with Microstrategy
- Strong SQL skills required
- Go-getter attitude and yearn to learn new skills!
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience specifically designing, architecting and deploying on Microstrategy would go a long way
- AWS experience is a huge plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Microstrategy
- 100% AWS
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.