Principal Backend Developer
An Augmented Reality start-up in West LA is looking to bring on a Senior Java Developer to join their team as they continue to grow. This start-up already has a few big-name clients that use their B2B software for incredible 3D advertisements. You will be responsible maintaining and adding new feature to their flagship web-application.
The ideal candidate is someone with extensive professional experience using Java, Spring & Hibernate frameworks, Spring Boot or Drop Wizard, MySQL for databases, building RESTful APIs, worked with AWS cloud services and has familiarity with Jenkins for CI/CD. If you’re looking for an opportunity to work with some of the newest AR technology in the industry, this is for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- 8+ years developing with Java 1.8+
- Experience using Spring Boot or Drop Wizard
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- Experience with Data Modeling
- Experience working with MySQL databases and AWS cloud services
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s in computer science
- Familiarity with Jenkins for CI/CD
- Familiarity with Architecture, but 100% hands on
What You Will Be Doing
- 20% Architecture
- 20% Hands-on Java Development
- 10% cloud services and databases
- 90% Hands On
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Flex work hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.