Front End Engineer / 80-120k in the Loop
Do you want to utilize your strong front-end development skills, take ownership of the GUI and learn back-end Ruby from a strong application development team? You would be working with React to developer to develop and maintain a production platform for a leading retail electricity supplier. You’d be working fulltime and could make up to $120K annually with benefits.
Fundamental changes in the energy industry require the right choice of an energy supplier partner. You’d create and maintain competitive products that will power the growth of energy businesses to select partners. You can have the opportunity to work with a small company, be yourself, prove yourself, and care about what you make – thriving to be better every day.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years of experience working fulltime in development
- Familiar with web and mobile toolkits (Rails, Sinatra, React, etc.) and coding with Ruby is a strong plus
- Have experience building APIs and distributed architecture
Desired Skills & Experience
- Big plus if you prove you can take ownership of what you build and deliver it effectively – especially on the front-end
- Can work under tight time constraints
- Not afraid to touch deployment process
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% Front End
- 25% Back End
- 50% New
- 50% Maintenance
- 35% Coding
- 65% Architecture
- 70% Hands On Coding
- 30% Delivery on product and unit testing for functionality
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Vacations Days
- Health & Dental
- Sick-Day Policies
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.