We have partnered with a well-established Addison, Texas based cosmetic company! They have had a positive impact over the community for the past 50 years and they’re continuing their success by their continuous growth.
This company is looking to add a skilled DevOps Engineer to their team. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining network-based technologies using automation delivery processes, products, and systems. So, have a networking background would be a huge plus for them. Also, promote their network automation journey by engaging with local and global engineers to convert manual repetitive tasks.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 2 years of experience working in a Linux environment
- Hands on experience working in a cloud environment
- 2 plus years of experience maintaining and building out CI/CD pipelines
- Hands on experience with using Ansible for Configuration Management
- Scripting experience, using Powershell or Python
- 3 years of experience implementing 3rd party integrations using RESTful API’s
- 2 years working in Agile DevOps environment
- Experience monitoring playbooks and templates using Ansible, YAML, or JSON
- Experience managing code repositories using Git/Github
Desired Skills & Experience
- Work closely with external teams and promote a DevOps culture
- Loves working in a fast-paced environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 55% Azure DevOps
- 25% Building and Maintaining
- 20% Ansible
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: 1 year contract Up to $57/hr, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life and AD&D
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.