Cloud / GCP Engineer
A SaaS company located in Richardson is looking to bring on a Cloud (GCP) Engineer to build out their in-house cloud team. The company has a (mobile) global digital gifting platform for consumers and enterprises that allows users to send gifts from their mobile device that can be instantly redeemed for electronic gift cards to more than 700+ brands!
Users can instantly buy, send, re-gift, upload, switch, and redeem gift cards from their phones.
The team is really looking to add someone who will help lead the team in their upcoming cloud initiatives. The ideal person would come from a development background and have the understand of deployments and build outs within the cloud (GCP).
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with GCP
- Experience with GCP infrastructure
- CI/CD experience
- Containerization experience (Kubernetes preferred)
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Personality that is collaborative, self-driven, motivated and technically savvy.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in start-up environment
- Willingness/Desire to work in a fast-paced, tight-knit software start-up
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands-on
- Competitive Salary: Between $115K - $125K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Equity Options
- Choice of computer, hardware, etc.
- Flexible work culture, possible remote days
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.