Senior User Interface Designer
A globally recognized financial institution in Malvern is looking for a strong UI Designer to join them on contract as they create data visualization tools for the financial industry. As a means of simplifying the user experience for both personal banking and corporate financing, they are developing tools that simplify the banking experience.
As a designer on the team you’ll be taking point on the design process and leading the team in working client facing and establishing a graphic consistency for these projects. This role requires a large amount of team collaboration and passion for design, so if you’re excited to help establish a simpler way to bank online, apply today.
Required Skills & Experience
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s in Graphic Design, or a related field
- 5+ Years of UI Design Experience
- Experience designing in a financial, agency, and/or a leadership role
- Previous experience managing a team of designers
- The ability to both gather requirements from clients & to consult on the best design practices
- Capability to conduct user research to then decide upon the user strategy
- Experience designing media rich designs on a web or mobile platform, including interactive & motion designs
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite & the Microsoft Suite for design
- A visually strong design portfolio showcasing previous experience on different mediums
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience designing financial experiences is preferred
- Ability to create designs that are web accessible
- Strong communication & leadership skills, with experience managing multiple projects & teams
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% UI Design
- 50% Hands On
- 25% Management Duties
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $45/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3 – 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- The ability to establish the best graphic & user standards for a globally recognized product
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.