Senior QA Engineer
A well-established healthcare company based in Newton that focuses on post-acute care management applications. An emphasizes on getting patients home from the hospital sooner, getting them healthy faster, and keeping them out of the hospital, are looking for a Senior QA Engineer.
As a senior QA Engineer, you will create and execute both manual and automated test plans for software products across the organization. The position works cross-functionally to contribute to overall quality strategy, planning, and execution.
Required Skills & Experience
- Computer Science degree or relatable.
- 5 Years of testing multi-tenant SaaS applications.
- Experienced with distributed, high performance and loosely coupled systems
- Ability to implement test automation using various tools such as Cucumber and Selenium.
- Work in a collaborative team.
- Results oriented.
What You Will Be Doing
- API Testing
- Develop test strategies using various testing methodologies and tools including manual testing.
- Thoroughly analyze and understand software requirement, design and define test cases and scenarios for the requirements.
- Collaborate closely with developers, product owner, and other team members
- Analyze and strengthen testing automation strategy for the department to automate testing.
- Provide insights and technical expertise.
- Help drive strategic plans.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130 K/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Vision plan
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Paid time off
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.