Back-End QA Automation Engineer
A Fintech company located right across from Toronto’s Union Station is planning to bring another QA Engineer on the back-end QA Automation team. He or she will be working closely with industry leaders on ground-breaking projects such as online payment methods. The QA Engineer will be partnering up with software developers and testing out their code and provide solutions to problems that occur. They are offering up to $80,000 for the ideal candidate with experience building out Selenium frameworks for web applications.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience testing web applications using Selenium
- Production experience with development languages such as Java or Python
- In-depth experience conducting API testing with Soap, Rest, or Postman
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong working in JSON format and/or XML format
- Experience working in the financial industry would be a plus
- Strong communication skills; written and oral
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% Automation Testing
- 25% Manual Testing
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $80,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory vacation
- Sick day and holiday pay
- 3 weeks vacation
- Casual work environment
- Company perks
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.