Lead Software Engineer
This company is an online sports fantasy league for fans to win cash and prizes through daily and weekly contests. They’ve teamed up with sports leagues like the MLB, NHL, and NFL to allow fans to bet on individual players or teams. They can either start a league within a group of friends or participate in public contests. This program is open for anyone to join and doesn’t cost a fee. Draft Kings is available for anyone in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. They have offices in each of those countries with their headquarters stationed in Boston.
They are looking to expand their software team in their Back Bay office. This company wants someone at a senior level that has had experience with API services but can also work in a collaborative setting. They can also provide H1B Sponsorship if needed.
Required Skills & Experience
· Senior Level experience on a development team
· Strong experience in database skills (MY SQL, SQL Server)
· Familiar with AWS
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
· BS/MS in Computer Science or related field of study
· Any experience in helping a fast-growing company is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
· MySQL or SQL Server
· 50% Hands On
· 25% Management Duties
· 25% Team Collaboration
· Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
· Vision, Medical, and Dental
· 401(k) with employer match
· Life and Disability Insurance
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.