Senior Software Engineer
A leading commercial real estate marketplace helping brokers and investors to buy and sell properties online through desktops and mobile technology. They’re looking to bring on a Back-end Developer working primarily with Java and utilizing microservices. The ideal candidate will be a mid-level candidate with a minimum of 2 years of experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience
- Majority of your work is in back-end development with Java
- Framework experience with Hibernate or Spring
Desired Skills & Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Backend
- 0% Frontend
- 70% Hands On
- 5% Management Duties
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $45/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.