Windows Systems Administrator / Team Lead
A global quantitative investment management company in Midtown, Manhattan is hiring a Windows Systems Administrator - Team Lead.
The company currently has 5 people on the Systems Administration team and approximately 200 people across the company. The team works with Windows (hardware & servers), Active Directory, PowerShell, VMware and a bit of networking.
On a day to day basis, this person will be spending 40% on support and 60% on team projects, automation and mentorship.
Their ideal candidate is a Senior Systems Administrator who is very strong with PowerShell scripting and very detail oriented.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience as a Windows Systems Administrator/Engineer
- Active Directory
- Exchange (2010 and/or 2016)
- PowerShell (senior to expert level)
- Basic networking knowledge
Desired Skills & Experience
- Computer Science degree is a huge plus
- Competitive Salary: Up to $230K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.